We are excited to get the 2020 Golf Season underway. However, we must do our part to adhere to provincial health guidelines and keep our staff and all players safe. As the province eases restrictions, these policies may change. It is of the utmost importance that everyone follows the protocols as we are all responsible for the safe and wellbeing of each other. Players not following the restrictions will be asked to leave the property and may forfeit memberships or fees.
Our staff are committed to providing a safe environment:
- Continuing to clean/disinfect/sanitize all common touch points
- Continually washing hands
- Staff are required to stay home if sick or not feeling well
- Wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment
- Cleaning/Disinfecting/sanitizing all washrooms on an hourly basis
- Cleaning/disinfecting/sanitizing all machinery regularly
All members and guests are required to:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Maintain physical distancing of a minimum of 2 meters at all times
- Consider wearing a mask while on the property
- CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
- Touch only your own equipment. No sharing of clubs, scorecards, pencils, balls, markers, etc
- Do not share any food/drinks.
- All F&B must be purchased through the on-course food page found on our website
- Water bottles brought from home will not be filled on site. Please consider bringing your own or purchasing through the system
- Never touch the pin/flagstick, or any other on-course equipment
- Cups have been modified to prevent the ball from falling to the bottom. Please remove the ball without touching any other surfaces
- Scorecards will be issued to one player. Do not share the scorecard and bulk scorecards/pencils will not be available
- Consider longer gimmes
- Bunker rakes have been removed. Play preferred lies and use your foot to smooth the sand when finished
- Divot mix will not be available
- Food & Beverage will be available for on-course delivery only.
Tee Time Bookings:
- Tee time intervals have been increased to 12 minutes apart
- Players are not permitted on the golf course without a tee time. Absolutely no walk-ons allowed
- All public players must be pre-booked and pre-paid. Tee Times made via phone will require a credit card number. Once again, we do not accept cash.
- Please remain in your vehicle until 15 minutes prior to your tee time. At that point you may check in and follow the directions of the staff
- Power carts will be allowed for single riders only, unless you live in the same household. This will be STRICTLY enforced. 1 Rider, 1 Bag. No sharing of carts in any manner, including a second bag, a 4-bagger, or riding on any part of the vehicle.
- Please be aware that single riders put an enormous strain on the cart fleet. Consider walking if you are able
- Power carts MUST be pre-booked.
- Carts MUST be returned to the designated area
- Pull Carts will be available for rental or for yearly rental holders. Carts will be kept locked inside and disinfected and issued per use. DO NOT touch a cart that has not been issued to you. Please return carts to the same door
Driving Range & Practice Green:
- Range Stations have been spread further apart. Please make sure to maintain physical distancing
- Please use the hand sanitizer before using range machine
- Golf balls and range buckets will be sanitized after each use
- Do not use the range as a place to congregate
- All areas except the west Pro Shop Door and the exterior bathrooms are completely off limits.
- Please use the hand sanitizer before and after entering either the bathrooms or pro shop
- Club Storage and Lockers are Unavailable
- Retail purchases can be made using our Online Store, or our Touchless Shopping display in the Pro Shop. Purchases will be made available for curb-side delivery.
- Demo Clubs and Rentals will not be available
- When permitted, club fitting appointments will be booked while maintaining physical distancing protocols
After your round:
- Do not shake hands
- Head directly to your vehicle. Loitering is not permitted anywhere around the clubhouse
- Return carts to their designated locations
- Remove any garbage and place in appropriate containers
- Do not convene in the parking lot with other players