Golf Services – Cart Staff assist the Golf Professionals and Golf Services staff with the staging and maintenance of the Golf Cart fleet. We are currently looking for mature staff able to work some weekdays (day shift) for the entire golf season.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Safe and efficient operation, care and maintenance of Golf Cart Fleet.
2. Perform daily circle checks on all equipment and reporting defects to the immediate supervisor.
3. Maintain daily written damage log.
4. Apply safety precautions and procedures in the performance of all duties, in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
5. Communicate courteously with the members and general public.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Must be able to read and write English, and perform basic math.
Experience: Experience with operating motorized vehicles is essential. Most work done outside. Ability and to work in varying climate conditions. Required to provide own safety work boots and rain gear.
Supervision Given: None required and position generally works as part of a team.
Time Pressures: Few deadlines to be met, but must work diligently to complete assigned tasks.
Supervision Received: Work is routine, with occasional routine issues to deal with. Passes on problems to senior staff.
Effect of Errors: Errors generally affect aesthetics, but may require long term healing for turf to recover.
Freedom to Make Decisions: Makes few decisions. Decisions made are based on policy, procedures or precedents.
Purpose: Works as part of a team.
Nature: Contacts are generally pleasant.
Ingenuity: Work is straightforward, with little decision making required.
Physical Demands: May require moderate to heavy physical demands to complete tasks.