LGC Food & Beverage Staff are tasked with the responsible service of food and beverages.
Areas of service may include indoor dining service, patio service, and on course sales and deliveries.
Positions can include some or all of the following:
- Lounge Service
- Halfway/Concession Service
- On-Course Service (Beverage Carts or Stations)
- Weddings, Banquets & Tournaments
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safe and responsible service of food and beverages.
- Assist with setup and cleanup of Food & Beverage facilities
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Apply safety precautions and procedures in the performance of all duties, in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Communicate courteously with fellow staff. Interaction with members and public is limited.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Age: Must be 18 years of age or older prior to the first shift
Education: Must be able to read and write English, and perform basic math.
Smart Serve Responsible Server Training is mandatory and must be completed prior to first shift
Experience: Experience is not required but is welcomed. Willingness to learn is essential.
Supervision Given: None required and position generally works as part of a team.
Time Pressures: Few deadlines to be met, but must work diligently to complete assigned tasks.
Supervision Received: Work is routine, with occasional routine issues to deal with. Passes on problems to senior staff.
Freedom to Make Decisions: Makes few decisions. Decisions made are based on policy, procedures or precedents.
Purpose: Works as part of a team.
Nature: Contacts are generally pleasant.
Physical Demands: May require moderate lifting and moderate physical demands to complete tasks.