LGC Kitchen – Part Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Safe and efficient operation of equipment adhering to policies and procedures that outline proper and safe use of appropriate cleaning products.
2. Assist with setup and cleanup of event functions including catering dishes.
3. Maintain safe and clean work area.
4. Apply safety precautions and procedures in the performance of all duties, in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
5. Communicate courteously with fellow staff. Interaction with members and public is limited.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Must be able to read and write English, and perform basic math.
Experience: Experience is not required. Willingness to learn is essential.
Supervision Given: None required and position generally works as part of a team.
Time Pressures: Few deadlines to be met, but must work diligently to complete assigned tasks.
Supervision Received: Work is routine, with occasional routine issues to deal with. Passes on problems to senior staff.
Effect of Errors: Errors generally affect aesthetics, but may require long term healing for turf to recover.
Freedom to Make Decisions: Makes few decisions. Decisions made are based on policy, procedures or precedents.
Purpose: Works as part of a team.
Nature: Contacts are generally pleasant.
Ingenuity: Work is straightforward, with little decision making required.
Physical Demands: May require moderate lifting and moderate physical demands to complete tasks.