What Level of Junior Membership?
- For players 10 years old and under
- This membership is to introduce players to the game by playing WITH an adult at ALL times
- Beginner Members are not permitted on the golf course unaccompanied
- It is recommended Beginner Players play during off-peak times
- Beginner Members must be booked on the tee sheet just as any other player would (not in addition to a foursome)
- Junior players up to the age of 16
- This membership is for the junior player who can play 9 or 18 holes without supervision (aka, playing 9 with friends)
- Juniors who are under the age of 10 that are able to play on their own must upgrade to a Junior Membership if they are looking to play without an adult.
If you have a question as to what Junior Membership is right for your son or daughter, please speak to one of our PGA Professionals
LGC Learn to Play Program
The LGC Learn to Play Program is a great way to introduce young players to the game. No experience necessary. This is designed for the beginner who is either new to the game, or in the very early stages of the sport.
Open to all young players between 6 and 9.
Ages: 6 to 9
$15 (LGC Beginner Members)
Time: 2:00 pm – 2:40 pm
(A Second Session Could be Added if Needed)
Saturday, June 4
Saturday, June 11
Saturday, June 18
Players can bring their own clubs or are welcomed to use our US Kids Golf clubs we will have on hand.
Junior Golf Days
Tuesdays through July and August groups will be arranged by age/ability to give our young players opportunities to play and meet new playing partners. Some variety in formats may be used. Please note this is for JUNIOR members, not beginner members. Beginner members must be with an adult. If you have a beginner member that would be capable of playing solo with other juniors, please speak to one of our PGA Professionals about upgrading to a Junior Membership.
First date: July 5
Last date: August 30
Tee Times Weekly from 1:30 onwards.
We will have some free clinics from 1 pm on the range before hand. These clinics will be drop in clinics for our Junior Members. No need to sign-up.
Registration will be LIVE when you can click the event.
Junior Orientation Day
Saturday, May 28
Monday, July 25
Junior Club Championship
Tuesday, August 23
Are you interested in becoming a Listowel Golf Club member? Contact us today – limited membership opportunities are available.
Weddings & Events
The Listowel Golf Club has become the wedding and events location of choice in Mid-Western Ontario.
The Listowel Golf Club features 27 holes comprised of 3 nine hole layouts designated as the Millennium, Heritage and Vintage nines.