Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Statement of Commitment
Listowel Golf Club Partnership is committed to providing an environment in which people with disabilities are treated in a fair and respectful manner which allows them to maintain their dignity, individuality and independence. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
Accessible formats and Communication Supports
Listowel Golf Club is committed to providing or arranging for the provision of accessible formats and communication supports for persons with disabilities. If you require an accessible format or communication, please do so by contacting us using a method listed in the feedback section below.
Listowel Golf Club welcomes and appreciates feedback regarding our Accessibility policies and their implementation. Feedback can be provided in the following ways:
- In person at 8380 Fairlane Rd, Listowel
- By telephone at 519-291-2500
- In writing to 8380 Fairlane Rd, Listowel, ON N4W 3G6
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By completing a AODA Feedback Report Form
- Another form of communication that takes into account the client’s disability.